Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
- Heading to Blacksburg tomorrow for the VT game
- Need to do some deep fall cleaning and change up the house decor from seashells and sand to fall leaves and pumpkins. I also want to plant some fall flowers in our outside pots.
- Shed is still an ongoing project and remains in unusable form (hope the inside gets completed this weekend so we can at least put stuff in it!) Then we can worry about painting the outside of it
- Once stuff is moved from garage to shed we need to organize/clean garage
- Guestroom upstairs has about 5 swatches of paint samples painted on the walls, I need to pick a color and paint that room
- We got all new bedding, and decor for our master bedroom from the wedding, I want to find time to change that around to our new stuff!
Just these last few projects, maybe some new hardwood floors in the den and a new farm sink in the kitchen and then our house will be perfect to how we want it! (or how I want it) Hunter wants what I want :) Thinking when its all done I'll do a Huge before & after post and show all the before and after pics of different rooms in our home.
In the meantime, here's a few pics from Blues, Brews & BBQ last weekend. It was a good time but sleeping outside under the stars pretty much put Hunter out of commission for 4 days. He caught a virus and was sooo sick in the begining of the week. Poor Hubby! :(
BBQ Tents under the pretty Charlotte skyline
Butts all rubbed and ready to smoke!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Lane Stadium...see you in a couple weeks!
Jake enjoying his first tour of campus
Sport'n his new Hokie collar Mama and I at Jimmy's My Harley loving parents(it was the Poker Run Motorcycle rally after party at Jimmys) Even got to see Kim!! xoxo GAME DAY!
We're taking this weekend off from VT football to lick our wounds and instead will distract ourselves by participating in the BLUES, BREWS, and BBQ festival here in Charlotte.
Hunter will be sleeping under the stars friday night in order to start smoking the teams bbq around 3am and have it ready by noon saturday for the judging. He's also entered the bloody mary making contest while I will be the picture of health for the both of us, participating in the Hog Jog 5k run saturday morning. Wish me luck, cause I'm gonna need it! :)