Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mooovin on out...

Saturday's the big day, MOVING DAY! BUT we dont close on our new house for 3 or more weeks so as of saturday we'll be living with GRAMI! YAY!! What fun it's going to be for baby Hunter to spend so much time with his GRAMI, and What fun its going to be for mom and dad to have so much help from GRAMI. Thanks for opening your home to us Grami, we can't wait. xoxo THIS is our current state of affairs... 52F93DA000003ABD29B6922 Secretly, I like living like this...I don't have to clean, or pick up after anyone. It's been nice!

3 comments:

  1. My anxiety rises when I see that, but your last statement is so true and awesomely hilarious! Good luck with the rest of packing XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I experienced this situation with my own eyes.... y'all own a lot of shat! :) 7 pods later... you're almost packed up! :) It'll all be worth it in 3 weeks, when your sipping a glass of vino and enjoying your new, BIG, B E A U T I F U L home! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaak! I know you are ready to be moved and finished with the chaos!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs