Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Digs...

Thank you all for the sweet comments on being homeless :) It was a stressful exciting process for sure but on Feb 14th 2013 THIS will be our NEW HOME :) 2119274_101_12 2119274_E01_53 We are sooo excited!!! It's happens to be in the neighborhood where two of our best friends live so being near friends is a tremendous added bonus. We're on the 10th hole of the golf course, right across the street from the clubhouse and driving range, AND negociated that the pool table stays in the contract. Photobucket Needless to say I have one happy hubby. NOW the fun for me begins :) DECORATING! I'm really looking forward to your advice and opinions as I go room by room turning this baby into our dream home!

11 comments:

  1. How exciting!! What a beautiful home! Can't wait to see how you decorate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Beautiful home. Can't wait for a full online tour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! I absolutely adore your new {BIG} home. And how amazing that you already have friends in the neighborhood!?! What a memorable 2013 Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so so so so so so SOOOOO HAPPY for the Lunsford's! A gorgeous home, on a gorgeous hole, surrounded by gorgeous homes AND (duh!!!!) gorgeous friends! Love you guys and so excited for this next chapter! Wanna go furniture shopping while the boys golf on Saturday?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your dream home - it's gorgeous and looking forward to seeing what great things you will do to the inside. The outside doesn't need much help - love the view!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I am just as excited as you guys are about the new home!!! Can't wait to be neighbors, so many good times ahead ;) congrats!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Congrats!! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats hun! The house is beautiful!!! And what a view!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where is this located ? I LOVE this house and my husband and I are looking as well

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs