Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Pinterest to Reality

So when you all pin or repin style ideas do you actually recreate them? If I repin a style inspiration its normally because I have similar items in my closet but normally would not think to wear them together. When getting dressed for work or a weekend outing I'll pull up pinterest and recreate the outfits using clothes out of my closet. Here's a few pinterest style inspirations I've turned into reality lately!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App

12 comments:

  1. Where did you get your short from the first picture I believe you are wearing it in the 3rd picture too! I love it!

    kellycfranks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly,

      I think its from NY&Co. Its from a couple seasons ago but I'm sure they have something similar each year. Its more of a light wieght jean shirt.

      Delete
  2. Seriously?! You need to move closer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You remade these looks PERFECT!!! Those red jeans of yours are getting big on you! Love-love-love the first one! :) What jeans are those? And why haven't I borrowed those before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i tried to wear the red jeans to owens bday party and couldnt do it...too baggy. a good thing but i loved those so now i need a pair that fits!! Girl, the first jeans are my hudsons! love those!! you should borrow them they will be super long on you though but that just means you can wear a bigger heel :)

      Delete
  4. Wow I am impressed! You did such a great job replicating the looks. So fun, now I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do it up nicola, i'll blog yours since your blog is only cupcakes now :)

      Delete
  5. Kristen! You look great! You look way more put together than I do and I don't have a baby. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to comment just to express how much I love the looks you recreated! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! I am totally impressed! I cannot even picture what rags I have in my closet to even think to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute post. I never thought of Pinterest that way but I could definitely use some work on my wardrobe so I may need to start. Can't wait to meet you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs