Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My best friends bridal shower...

Back to this!!!

My best friend in the whole wide world (whose also named Kristen :)) is getting married! Two weekends ago I flew to NYC for her bridal shower. Myself and her other bridesmaids put on the shindig and it turned out fab if I do say so myself. Kristen's family is hilarious and All the girls are so much fun. I'm really looking forward to more upcoming events including a bachelorette weekend in Charleston and of course the wedding weekend June 2nd 2012!!

Here's some pics from the shower...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bride and MOB, so sweet :)

5 comments:

  1. what a sweet, sweet shower! those ring cupcake toppers are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are so cute! I love the ring on top with sparkle sugar. L-O-V-E! I know how important Kristen is to you and it looks like you all had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! You ladies nailed this one... I'm with Jenny & Ashley... those are some good looking cupcakes, love how the ring is placed in them! :) The flowers, ring pops, food, THE EVERYTHING... looked beyond perfect and fabulous! Can't believe how close Dub's wedding is! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the ring pop favors - they're so cute! and congrats to your friend!

    http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs