Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

A beautiful Charleston Wedding


Those of you that follow me on Instagram or Facebook may remember me blowing up Instagram a few weekends ago while we were down in charleston for the weekend. Pardon the large volume of posts...we were slightly excited to have a weekend away from the kids since it had been a good year and a half! We had one of my college girlfriends to thank for the getaway as she got married that Friday night at Boone Hall Plantation and man was it SWOON worthy!! I would have died for some wedding inspiration like this when I was a bride to be. Hopefully there are some engaged girls out there reading who get a few fab ideas for your upcoming wedding :) I also want to note that these crappy iPhone pics don't even do the decor, scenery, and bride beauty justice...it was all gorgeous!! Congrats Jillian and Marc, we loved celebrating with you!! 



















1 comment:

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs