Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

James Penn 6-7 Months


I’ve been meaning to post this since you were 6 months and now your 7.5 months!!  My poor neglected second child.   We love you James…here are a few of your 6-7month highlights!

 

·  At your 6 month appointment you were 17lbs (25th %tile) and 27.5inches (50-75th %tile).  Compared to your brother who was 19.5 lbs and 28 inches at 6mos.

· Since 6 months you have been pulling up, cruising furniture, crawling quickly, and even climbing stairs. The saying is true second babies do things faster!

· Your sleeping from 7pm to 6am

· You have three teeth all on the bottom!

· You are a great eater loving all food.  You start the day with cheerios in bed with mom and dad and graduate to oatmeal and a fruit in your highchair.  Lunch is a fruit and veggie with maybe some rice, and dinner is a couple different veggies.  You nurse in the morning, and get one more breast milk bottle and two formulas bottles throughout the day. 

· Your big brother LOVES YOU!!  Everyone knows he’s typically not very tolerant of babies but he will allow you to pull on him, ruin his toys and if you have something of his he wants back he sweetly says “no no James”

· Your doggie loves you too!! Jake just lays there and lets you crawl all over him.  You, James and daddy have quite the bond being you send all day everyday together.  Your like 3 peas in a pod. 

· Your still fitting in your 6 month jammies but those days are numbered.  This winter you’ll be wearing 6-9 month clothes and in 12months by the end of the year I’m sure.

·  You love driving in your car.

·  Ultimately you are the perfect baby.  Totally chill, “don’t worry about me mom, feed me when you get the time.”  We love you sooooooooooo much and you fit in perfectly with our family.  




3 comments:

  1. Sweet boy!!! Happy 7 months, we all love you so, so much! You're truly the chillest, happiest, sweetest, cutest little dude we know! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen! My name is Heather Von St. James and I had a quick question for you. :-) I was wondering if you could please email me when you have a free moment. My email is hvsj12@gmail.com - Thanks I hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable! wow, 3 teeth already! I love to read this to look ahead. About time to get our car out too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs