Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Baby's first haircut

Why do Mom's wait until WAAAAAAAAAAY past it's time to get their baby's first hair cut. Holding on to that sweet baby hair and dreading their baby to look like a little boy :( I didn't think I would be that mom, but I was!!!
Case in point.......
BEFORE - I'd say I couldn't have held out any longer, what do you think?
IMG_3485 IMG_3486 IMG_3488

And there goes his babyhood :( IMG_3500 IMG_3507 IMG_3508 IMG_3511 Such a popular little man, couldn't hold his calls til after his haircut!
AFTER
IMG_3513 IMG_3517 IMG_3514 Playing "Peek-a-boo" with Nana
IMG_3516

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - he looks like a little man! I love his new cut. Did you save a locket of his hair from his first cut? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO handsome!!!!! Love his little man hair cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to mush his little face. He is sooooo precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious. I didn't think his hair was that long until I saw the after photos. He looks so adorable with his hair cut. I love it. I guess I'll be one of those moms, too since I thought Hunter's hair was fine before lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little guy so much..... AND his new haircut! He looks so handsome and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable! Love his new look. That first time is a biggie. So many firsts!! I know you are going to have so.much.fun with him this Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs