Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Two for Two

I made a second recipe out of Kristin Cavallari's new book "Balancing in Heels" and it was just as delicious as the first so I wanted to share.  Kristin if you reading this I'm voting next book is a cook book!

Hunter is allergic to peanut butter so when I saw almond butter in the recipe I got super excited!  Here's some of the ingredients in the book...you can buy the whole cookbook here to get the full recipe!  It's well worth it.....craving the minty green smoothie recipes she has in their at THIS moment!

Almond Butter Sugar Cookies 

1 stick butter (she recommends grass-fed butter, softened)

1 cup coconut sugar

1/2 cup almond butter

1 large egg

1 1/2 cups oat flour (I had to buy this on amazon did find it in our regular grocery store)

3/4 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon pink himalayan salt


1 comment:

  1. So, I stumbled on your blog a few years ago when it was linked on Be Pretty, and have been reading ever since. Just want to say, love all the posts this year, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs