1. Mint M&Ms: my go to afternoon snack at work. Or who am I kidding, breakfast with my coffee too. So bad, but man they are good.
2. James popped his first tooth:
And although he is not fully crawling yet, he's managing to find a way to get where he wants to be. (Under this chair)
3. Hunter V has taken to wearing his bookbag when he walks in and out of school. I’m slightly obsessed with how adorable he looks doing it!
4. Also obsessing over some Rompers right now and Loft has some adorable ones. My mom just purchased this one for me and you'll likely see pictures of me in it this weekend via insta!
5. And lastly….This post is brought to you by the CAR! We are on our way to THE BEACH!! My sweet family of 4 is in desperate need to get away from it all so we planned an impromptu beach trip at the beginning of this week. 4 Days, Three nights of fun in the sun with my boys. Not to mention some awesome waterslides that Hunter V is going to LOVE. We can’t wait.