Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Five on Friday

Holy cow where did this week go? Between still unpacking from our week away, Hunters birthday on Wednesday, interviewing for a new job, keeping up with R+F customers, and prepping for Hunter’s birthday party tomorrow my head is literally spinning and all I can say is TGIF!!   So let’s start here….

1.        Have you guys heard of Guliana Rancic’s new wine??  It’s called Xo, G wine (super cute) and comes in individual glasses so all you have to do is pop off the top.  


 It went on sale at walmart this week and you better believe I will be heading there tonight to pick some up for Hunter’s bday party tomorrow (unless I drink it all tonight…hehe).  Either way, its also going to be great for those week nights where I only want one glass!!   Oh and follow it on instagram at xogwine.


2.       I don’t know about you guys but this working mama LIVES and BREATHS for amazon 2-day shipping.  Here’s been my purchases this week!! 

 

-          Babyganic wipes: The best!! We keep a pack by the highchair for easy clean-up after meal time and they don’t have that powdery wipe scent. 

-          New Balance: New kicks for Hunter 5.  Feel like we order this kid new shoes every other week.

-          Halo sleep sack: Sweet James is growing out of his size small ones…time for Mediums

-          New cookies sheets : I’d be embarrassed to see our current ones

-          Individual personal pizza pans: For Hunters Pizza party birthday party tomorrow where the kids are going to make their own pizzas

-          Fondant: Mom of the year right here is going to attempt to make a Pete the Cat cake topper out of fondant.  (I’m laughing on the inside btw)

-          Fabric Markers:  Kids are going to be coloring their own aprons at the birthday party too!

-          Chef Hats: Every little pizza maker needs a Chef hat J

-          The Compound Effect:  My current Read!  NY Times best seller… I need a little motivation/inspiration in my life to keep the success going.  I really like it so far!

-          Baby Teether ball:  James chewed on this at a friends house so I decided to get him one. Best teether ever…he LOVES IT!

-          Baby Banana Toothbrush:  James has 3 teeth and 3 more that popped…time to start brushing!

-          NUK Toddler toothbrush: And while I’m at it Hunters toothbrush was in need of replacing too. 


Whoa!  Had no idea we ordered this much stuff this week.  Lots of it due to the birthday party coming up…but listing it out on every five on Friday could actually be a good way to hold us accountable on our amazon spending!

3.       Do you all follow Barbiestyle on Instagram?  If not…go do it.  I’m totally living through Barbie!

4.       As prior mentioned…Saturday is Hunter’s Big 3rd Birthday Party!  Here were his Invites we sent out from Minted.

5.       And lastly, If you didn’t catch my prior blogpost go check it out. Rodan + Fields is giving away a free eyecream until Dec 31st with any Regimen and Tool purchase. 
 It’s a 60 dollar value don’t miss out!!!  Email me with any questions you have on the tools and Regimenslunsfordkm@gmail.com  or check out the product specials here….







As always 60 day money back guaranteed results.  If you don’t see results after 60 days….give me your empty bottles and I will be happy to give you your money back J  These products ROCK!

3 comments:

  1. I need to get myself to Walmart! Maybe I'll go at lunch to get the wine! I've been wanting to check it out. I also love amazon and may or may not have added a bunch of things you mentioned to my cart! Sounds like a fun party. Can't believe Hunter is already 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the party theme. Hope a blog post of the party is coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMMMMM.... what is that vino and WHY haven't we tried it yet??? Hunter's birthday party was so much fun and a huge success! You did a great job with it, mama! Totally eyeing that R+F bundle! This mama needs her wrinkles to go buhhhh-bye! xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs