Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My Valentine's Day Wish List

Based on the below it's safe to say I'm feeling some accessories these days.  Which makes sense considering I'm over winter clothes and not quite into spring/summer ones yet.  To get us all over these winter blues, here's a little Valentines Day eye candy.  


Where to buy: 

Perfume: By Kate Spade - Hunter got me the roller ball of this perfume for Christmas and its my new 
favorite.

Ring: By Kendra Scott - Have you all seen all the hype going on around the new Kendra Scott Jewelry.  So much gorgeousness but I'm especially buying in with this ring!

Stone Necklaces: Druzy Collection - I'm also buying into this stone craze.  Whether it be candle holders, bookends, or necklaces count me IN!

Candle: By Voluspa - Too pretty to pass up and these colors go perfect in our home.

Lip Gloss: By Bobbie Brown - Anyone else still in search for the perfect nude? I am.

Lip Stick: By Bobbie Brown - okay confession I actually already purchased this in the color watermelon and love it!

Watch: By Daniel Wellington - I've been eyeing this classic for a while now.

Flats: By Tieks - I think this cardinal red is the perfect shade. 

Pearl Necklace: J.Crew Factory - The pearls are too large on my current multi strand pearl necklace.  This one solves that problem. I may or may not have already ordered this as well.

Tassel Necklace: By BaubleBar -  I love the look of layering a tassel necklace under a shorter multi strand pearl necklace. see picture ;)

Leopard Clutch: By Clare V. - little pricy but leopard is a neutral.

Magenta Clutch:  By GiGi New York - I may be the only girl on the face of the earth that does own a bag from GiGi New York yet.  And they come monogrammed....oh man, we're going to have to change this.

Monogram Earrings: By Moon and Lola - Have I mentioned I do love a monogram?

Patent Flats: By J. Crew - It so refreshing to see more pointy toe flats come back.  I need to add a few pairs to the ole rotation.

Whew...is this all too much to ask? Choices, just giving the hubby lots of choices because I'm nice like that. 

2 comments:

  1. You DEF need the Tieks and for sure the DW watch... and maybe throw in those mongramed earrings b/c those are so MEL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collections. I like that stone am reminding me about my friends pearl necklace that she buys recently for this summer seasons from an online store as jewelrybytali.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs