Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

What's for dinner?

In case your in need of a little mouth watering inspiration here's some dinners the hubs has cooked up recently....

Chicken Sammy

Swiss Chard ontop of Salmon on top of Orzo and Rice....dont ask me but it was yummy!

Shrimp Cobb salad. So easy and so delish. Just lots of chopping.  Green peppers, red onion, hard boiled eggs, corn, tomatoe, avocado, blackbeans, cucumbers. Anything your heart desires.

Salmon Burger.  I felt like a healthy burger on this night so we went with Salmon burgers...a recipe off of the food network.  It turned out great!

Happy Eating this weekend.  And sorry about the terrible iphone pics...its all time allows for these days.  This Mama started a new job this week!

7 comments:

  1. What a lucky girl you are to have hubby such a creative cook. What I wouldn't give! These dishes look fabulous. Does he just come up with these meals or does he follow recipes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always looks at recipes but then changes them up a bit to, adds things, replaces things to what we have to work with. Have a husband that cooks is def a nice perk!

      Delete
  2. Big Hunter is one heck of a cook... the salmon orzo dish looks mouthwatering! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! I'm staring to think your hubby should be doing guest posts with recipes! Or can you pease post recipes with ome of the yummy images? Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm sorry I really would love to spend more time with these posts and let you know what he does to change the recipes he's working with. Its just normally i'm putting the baby to bed when he's cooking. I'll at least post a few links to the recipes he's sorta following. :) Thanks!!

      Delete
  4. I need to get your hubby to give my hubby some lessons! His skills don't go past scrambled eggs and bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhhh YUMMY!!! Soooooo happy we are soon-to-be neighbors! I think this add some serious points to the North Side BBQ :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs