Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Master bath Inspiration board

I don't know about you all, but I'm a visual person. I think I want to paint our bathroom cabinets grey, but will it look okay with our blue walls, and what about if I add a pink vanity chair....I really like this blue heron print but will it match the pattern in the vanity chair? All the crazy questions that run through my brain when I'm trying to decorate a room. You should see the folder labeled home ideas on my computer. I copy and paste pictures to one board and gradually my mind begins to ease as I see a room I love come together. The latest project on my mind has been our Master bathroom. It's big and I want to LOVE getting ready in there but how do you decorate a bathroom???

This is what we were dealing with when we moved in....










We've ripped down the wallpaper, sold the window treatments, and painted it Sherwin Williams Reflection.




And this is my inspiration board for the rest of the project.   Starting with painting the cabinets Benjamin Moore Grey, compliments of Two Delighted http://www.twodelighted.com/2012/02/20/my-painted-bathroom-vanity-before-and-after/ ;)  


Picture, wall decor, and vanity chair can be found at ballard designs. Bathroom towers are from ikea, bath mats potteybarn, and bench... overstock.com  The chandelier will be hung over the bathtub and it's from potterybarn.  Wish I could snap my fingers for this inspiration to come to life.  Slowly but surely we'll get there! xo


9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my vanity, sweetie! I think your bathroom looks pretty great already. So nice and spacious! Can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime!! i had to do it the old school way because my computer is a peice and i couldnt' get the hyperlink to work. ha! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love all these fabulous elements! Can't wait to see it all come together. Are y'all tired from painting yet?! My goodness you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl... SOOO over painting. The ceiling still needs to be done...might have to hire that one out ;)

      Delete
  3. Love the inspiration board - gives me hope for our next house. There's something so much more rewarding about planning and taking things step-by-step ... such a shame I don't have patience ;0) Can't wait for our first visit and to see all of this loveliness in person! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! next time you guys are in the neigborhood give us a shout :) it is so hard to have patience!!

      Delete
  4. I'm seriously SO IN LOVE with your inspiration... and YES to the art work and the vanity chair... it's too perfect and I love the splash of PINK for YOU! :) Love seeing your beautiful home come together... it's really beautiful! I die over those damn paint colors! Smoochie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps... when are you planning to paint the IKEA shelves? Those are going to look amaze balls in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bathroom is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see the transformation!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs