Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The night before last nights dinner :)

I orginally wasn't going to blog this dinner because I didn't think it was going to be anything special. But when Hunter placed this masterpiece on my lap Monday night I couldnt resist snapping a pic and sharing it with you all. Who doesn't need easy, healthy and delicious dinner ideas!?

Flank steak over greens with sweet potato wedges, sweet onion, and cheese califlower. There is a balsamic dressing on the lettuce, he did the flank steak on the grill and then just baked all the veggies in the oven with a little olive oil, salt and pepper brushed on them!

2 comments:

  1. If I lived with Huntie and he cooked like that I woudl be the size of a house... I mean how did he think to put flank steak over greens? let's not forget about sweet pot wedges {SWEET POT WEDGES- never heard of such a thing}with a sweet onion and then cheese califlower... delightful! invite the thorne's over the next time this meal appears on your laps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! Looks like restaurant quality!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs