Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Halloween

It was a pretty quiet weekend in the Lunsford household, with the exception of me getting pulled over for an expired tag since April and then running out of gas, oops! My tax dollars where hard at work though when the oh so sweet officer that gave me my ticket stuck around to help me get gas and fill her back up! Friday, I took my little sister (from big brothers big sisters) to dinner and a haunted hayride and Saturday Hunter was headed out of town for the night with some of his "boys". With the boys away the girls decided to play so myself and three girlfriends went to dinner and then they all spent the night at our house. :) Sunday we did nada! This upcoming Halloween weekend us and two other couples have rented a house in the mountains of Boone, NC called The GREAT Escape. I see wine drinking, food eating, marshmallow roasting, and sunset watching from the hot tub in our future, ahhhhhhhhhh.

The view from our hot tub at the house!

I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween. I'm especially thinking of all my friends and family that have new little families of three! Enjoy your little ones and your first Halloween together! :)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait GF... ps you need to follow up this post with the po-po pic's... I'll send you some! Had a blast with you ladies on Saturday/Sunday! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes! ha, send em on over and i'll add them in...ha :) Thank gosh for you ladies being there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh!forgot this is yall's fun getaway mountain weekend! Im jeal! Have a blast and do some wine hottub drinking for me!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs