Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fat girl in a little....BEACH TRIP

We headed to Myrtle beach friday after work to meet up with The Stocks for a long beach weekend. Soaked in some sun, had a few laughs, ate yummy meals, and of course had a great time playing with our adorable niece Reagan!


Photobucket
I also had no shame in sporting a bikini, belly pride :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
one of my favs :)

Photobucket
all better...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
soooo CUTE!

Photobucket
The boys got in a little football action

Photobucket


Photobucket
while I enjoyed the lazy river

Photobucket
and Reagan enjoyed her watermelon

Photobucket

Photobucket
washing it down with a cold one?

Photobucket
we wouldn't let her do that! ....

Photobucket
Great trip, Dad. High five, thanks!




1 comment:

  1. Awwww I LOVE THESE!!!!! I have so many comments... where to start! #1 of course I'm gonna start with your belly! I LOVE IT! You are one of those all belly preggers girls, looking good! #2 can Reagan get any cuter? Even in her little tantrum pic {which btw, props, nice catch}! #3 I love that Reagan and Carter color coordinate in their swimsuits, OMGosh I cannot wait for that! #4 I'm glad y'all had a relaxing time, well deserved! #5 I can't wait for this weekend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs