Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

He's still in there...

Here's the proof.



And out here we've had a great weekend getting a little more prepared for his arrival.

Saturday morning we had the carpets cleaned then Hunter installed carseats in our cars...

Photobucket

then he hung some wall decor above the changing table :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
As you can see the glider STILL hasn't arrived!! Have I mentioned how much I HATE USA baby? And my mama taught me that HATE is a strong word. I hate them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today's been a lazy day but I've managed to sew some diaper clothes
Photobucket

and catch up on my baby reading...
Photobucket

Jake got in a little ball throwing and has no idea this is his last few weeks as an only child...or maybe he does?
Photobucket

Lastly our house smells wonderful of yummy White Chicken Chili.

Photobucket

Oh and for Mom, here's the wreath I made I was telling you about. Happy fall ya'll!

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh My gosh...cutest video! The nursery looks amazing!!! I LOVE your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe how much he was moving in there! He is trying to get out! You better tell him the proper way to get out :) I love all the nursery details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nickie! Ha, i know it Jen...Hunter and I say that all time, he's trying to escape out my belly button :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, the nursery looks amazing!!! So adorable and great accents! and BOOOO to USA BABY! That video is crazy, he is going to be a busy boy, get your running shoes out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute nursery - love the safety pins over the changing area. And your video was amazing - soon you will be holding that precious babe and see how much he enjoys having all that space to really move around! Freedom! I have a brand new grandson - born last Tuesday at home - everything went beautifully and he's precious. Check out my DIL's blog at deeply-in-love.com. We are loving grandparenthood!! Baby boys are the bomb! I'll be thinking of you as your baby's birth gets so close!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've loved keeping up with you these 9 months! Hope you have a safe delivery, and I cant wait to meet HLV!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks awesome girl! Your home is so inviting and all of the fall touches are just adorable! Love everything about the nursery, all the little details... little Hunter is going to feel right at home in there! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your front door is so pretty! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs