Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sweater Vases

After seeing these sweater vases in the latest crate and barrel catalog I fell in love.


However after looking at them more closely I realized they aren't the real soft sweater material they are porcelain with just a sweater imprint. I started the search for real sweater vases and found my next project!!

In between trying to learn how to take care of and breastfeed a newborn hopefully I'll find time to make a few of these for our homes Christmas decor this year...aren't they pretty!?






a thoughtful place blog











Looks like Stephanie Lynn has a fairly decent tutorial out there...


The rest of the images if not labeled are via pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Loving this idea!!! Love the white and love how it's a cheap and easy transformation! I see a craft day in our lazy weekday future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen anything like this before - but these are pretty chic.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs