Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

What I wore...with a BIG bump!

I've gotten a little creative the past couple weeks with some of my outfits. Like I mentioned in my weekly posts, lots of dresses have become shirts or I wear the same dresses over again changing them up with different cardigans, belts, or even by putting buttons downs over them. Also pretty sure the blue check shirt I'm wearing in two of the pictures is a pajama lounge shirt, shhh don't tell anyone! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Girl. Stop it. Stop being too cute. Your 1st and 3rd outfits are by far my favorites. Okay, the jig is up ... are you having a personal maternity stylist come to your home?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute...love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the most stylish preggers I have EVER seen, love all the looks and very creative!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs