Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

39 Weeks!

A part of me really hoped I wouldn't get to this post and baby would be here in my arms already BUT that's not the case so here goes...

Size: Still a watermelon. Probably a 7 pounder by now I'm sure of it!

Weight gain: 166 at today's appointment. 36 pounds gained.

Maternity Clothes: I headed to Express last week and purchased a couple pairs of black yoga pants. As you can see below they are my new go to :) I'm only working a couple days a week now but when I do have to dress for the office I'm really rotating between two pairs of maternity work pants and two maternity cotton dresses.

Gender: It's a boy! Hunter Lee Lunsford V.

Movement: His movement has DEF changed over the past week. Movement has decreased and is more compact. Little pokes here or there or I'll see one side of my stomach go up not so much waves anymore. Space is tight in there I'm sure!

Sleep: Pretty good, up only once usually, but moving positions a lot to get comfy. I'm sleeping though no just laying in bed awake and that's a GREAT thing!

What I miss: I think what I miss most is still snuggling with Hunter. I build what Hunter calls "my nest" when i get into bed which consists of no joke 3 regular pillows, one body pillow, and one euro size pillow. Hunter I know is also looking forward to sleeping with less pillows on our bed, he has made that comment a couple times :)

Best Moment this week: Having tuesday and wednesday off work to continue to get things done and relax. I finished making some burp cloths, kept the house clean, read up some more of my baby books, and have taken Jake for long walks everyday. With each passing day, I feel more and more ready to meet our little one!

Looking forward to: of course, having this baby!

Cravings: None, oh wait...I did request McDonalds for dinner on Monday night. That was yummy, but then craved and consumed salad last night probably out of quilt.

Symptoms: So far the story goes, Sunday we walked and I cramped/felt pelvic pressure down there off and on sunday. It was more uncomfortable, not painful and random so I knew it was nothing. Monday after work we walked. I felt LOTS of menstraul like pain/burning sensation and pressure from about 10pm til 11:30 or so. It was pretty consistent every 10-15 minutes but not getting worse. Also, at that same time the baby was moving a TON...more than usual. I still to this day don't know if my pain was from him moving, or if I was having braxton hicks contractions and the contractions where making him move. I'm thinking the latter because at times in that 1.5hrs I could feel him move and it wouldnt hurt. Either way, what does it matter...by the time I layed my head on the pillow for bed all was calm and pain free again :) Then yesterday...tuesday, I walked again our same route and felt nothing all day.

Today I walked before my Dr's appt...secretly hoping it would start some contractions for my appt. ha! The Dr. did say my uterus was super thin and baby's head was very very low (which explains all the pressure I feel down there) but I'm only about 1/2 centimeter dialated. Just need some good strong contractions to open me up and baby will be ready to come on out!

Pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi mama! I too was secretly hoping that you didn't make it to this post... but here you are, here it is and there HL5 is still all cuddled up inside you! :) Praying for you and Little Hunt and a fabulous delivery!

    I still remember Feb. 21st when I got the call... and text, that you were expecting. And then analyzing your itty bitty belly at like week 11 trying to figure out if we could spot a bump! Seriously, seems like yesterday... but in a weird way also seems like so long ago... I'm sure to you it feels like decades ago!

    I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to spend all day Monday with you... in the hospital, at your house with HL5 for walking it out ~ I cannot wait!

    Luv you dearly and cannot wait to meet the little nugget! Love him already!

    Love,
    Auntie LRT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you as you are about to embark on the most exciting day of your life - Labor Day!! And your precious son's birthday! I do pray that all goes beautifully and soon you will be holding that little boy in your arms gazing into his eyes. You are in for such an adventure - get ready! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You look just as beaming and great as always! So exciting .... you will have to get Hunter to do a guest post for you to announce when Hunter V makes his appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice meeting you at South Park and you are so cute for being at 39 weeks! Good luck with the delivery (when it happens! :)) and I am sure everything is going to be awesome!! Can't wait to see pictures of this baby!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs