Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A boy and his dog

Lots of people ask "How's Jake with the new baby"....

At first he seemed sad to me. Laid around more than usual giving us heart melting puppy dog eyes. I mean I couldnt blame him, he went from being walked twice a day, when I was trying to induce labor, to nada cold turkey! Although, I could have been mistaking those sad puppy dog eyes for extremely tired eyes. He wasn't used to being up all night either. In fact, on night two I called him up to bed, he raised his heavy head from the couch and gave me a look that said "are you crazy...I'm not going up there tonight, you people don't sleep."

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

As the days moved forward Jake recovered and became more excepting that Hunter was here to stay and became more interested in him. He'll give him some sniffs, a few licks to his little baby feet, and even come in and sleep at the foot of his nursery chair as we are doing a middle of the night feed.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Overall, Jake is still getting his. :) his rubs, his walks, his ball throwing, food and water. Perhaps a little less frequently but he needs to be patient because we are working on raising him the ultimate ball throwing machine! :)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. Such cute photos of Hunter and Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and Jakey is being such a good big brother!! :) Little Hunter looks like Baby Hunter ;) {hehe} in those pic's... gosh, I'm so confused who he's looking more like these days! ps... baby Hunter... can I borrow your leg warmers? SO CUTE! xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs