Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

What I wore... With red jeans!

Because they are christmasy (yes thats a word), because they are trendy, but mostly because they are one of the few pairs of pants I own that button! I wear these puppies practically everyday so I give u what i wore with red pants for everyday of the week! :)

Sorry the images could be better...I had really bad lighting being it's dark and rainy outside.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Sweatshirt-forever 21, jeans- ny&co, watch-timex from target, bracelet-Tory burch, flats-Tory burch

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Shirt-express, scarf-express, jeans-ny&co, watch-timex from target, bracelet-Tory burch, flats-Tory burch

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Top-express, belt-ny&co, jeans-ny&co, watch-timex from target, bracelet-Tory burch, flats-Tory burch

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Top-anthopologie, jeans-ny&co, watch-timex from target, bracelet-Tory burch, flats-Tory burch

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Top-j.crew, necklace-ny&co, jeans-ny&co, boots- Seychelles, watch-timex target

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Top-j.crew, jeans-ny&co, flats-banana republic, bracelets-tiffanys, cuff bracelet-Tory burch

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Sweater-limited, necklace-limited, jeans-ny&co, watch-timex from target, bracelet-Tory burch, flats-Tory burch

3 comments:

  1. love, love, LOVE the jeans! How festive and fun. You look FANTASTIC! Merry first Christmas with baby Hunter!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable. I have a feeling if I had just had a baby I would be bumming it in sweats. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous, my friend! I love the jeans esp with the express shirt and leopard belt... and let me borrow that JCREW shirt! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Stylish mama!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs