Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day, Lovers!

As I've said before, holidays take on a whole new meaning once your have a child. I've been so excited for Valentines day this year with Hunter and he's only 3 months old :) That didn't stop us from making Valentines for his classmates and teachers though and of course for daddy. And he wore his red Valentine's day overalls today! He was even so excited that he woke up at 5:30am this morning as oppose to his normal 7:30. Lucky mommy :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and in case you were wondering...this is my poop face! :)
Photobucket

We made "You're Hand-some" valentines for the boys in his class by tracing Hunter's little hand.

Photobucket

And he O"fish"ally asked Wylie (the only girl in his class) to be his Valentine. I'm pretty sure she said yes. :) The fish valentine idea came from my sister-in-law Jenny's blog. She did a post on it a few weeks back. Thanks Jenny for the adorable idea.

Photobucket

We couldn't forget his AMAZING teachers. Two robot Valentines for Ms. T and Alicia. I saw this idea on Pinterest and knew it would be easy to re-create.

Photobucket

And lastly, a little reminder to Daddy how much he is loved! Another Pinterest idea!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Valentines Day to you and your loved ones, from The Lunsfords! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Dear Lawd... I got a little tear droppy in my eye!!! SO SWEET!!! I can't wait to do mommy crafts like this! :) So sweet Mel... love the valentines, how original... the fishies! :) Lucky big and little Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! You are such a rock star mommy and wife!!! Love Hunters lil outfit and those rosie cheeks :) Happy V-day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the robots! I didn't see those on pinterest. The handsome and fish came out super cute too. He is so stinkin' adorable. He even has his mama's rosey cheeks. Hugs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs