Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What day is it?

It feels like Monday but I think it's Thursday. We are in MAJOR survival mode in the Lunsford household with everyone fighting viruses. Hunter IV and I have colds and poor little Hunter V has bronchitis. He's on a nebulizer treatment with albuteral every six hours and it just breaks our heart hearing the little man cough:(

We got back in town Monday from a very fun Mountain trip, had a PTA meeting for his daycare Tuesday, Daddy rushed him to the Dr. Wednesday morning and I left work early Wednesday afternoon to be with him all while running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get stuff ready for a bridal shower I'm throwing this Saturday too.

I have pictures to share from our long Mountain house weekend, laundry coming out my ears, and a filthy filthy home. If anyone was to unexpectedly come over you would be asked to leave. ha!

Oh yeah and wasn't it ash Wednesday yesterday? This working mom thing with a sick baby is no joke. Breastpump, cough drops, nebulizer machine, snotty tissues, dirty bottles, un maid beds, are just a few things you might see around our house this week.

Praying the weekend brings enough time to catch up on sleep, laundry, cleaning and nursing my little nugget back to health. Is it friday yet??

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor baby Hunter! Get well soon, Lunsford house! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending get well vibes y'alls way! Get better Lunsfords

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey, I'm sorry. When the little is sick it's the worst. We're thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha sounds like every week in this house!!! Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs