Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Loving Lilly

And not just her new years resolutions, her NEW ARRIVALS. So mad at myself for "browsing" her site, now I'm trying to rearrange my budget to find an extra 1,000 dollars to purchase these lovelies. I'm only about 900 short....anyone have 900 dollars I can borrow? I can justify every one of them....


I need this zipup fleece to keep my muscles warm before and after yoga

Okay, who doesnt need a tassle wrap?


I need for a girlfriends bachelorette pary in Miami in March


I need this for her wedding (well rehearsal) in Charleston, SC in April


And I need this because it's just sooooooooooooooo ME!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. In love with the one shoulder dress!!! YES you DO need that for Miami... ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs