Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

WIWore

Giving up on the Monday - Friday text on the pictures. Did you really think those were the exact days I wore those outfits anyways? Tricked You! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll post some pictures of how our St. Patricks Day Dinner turned out. It was Delicious!! Might even just have me some leftovers tonight. Hunter is in Myrtle Beach all weekend for a Bachelor party so I'll be prepping for his big 30th birthday party next weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Can I hire you to be my stylist? Yeah for Hunter being in Myrtle Beach, I wonder if they stopped in for cigars???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clothes are AMAZING!!! It's the NY in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the brown silk shirt in the last photo. Where did you find that treasure?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs