Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

20 weeks!

Half way there, let's celebrate with a Gender reveal party on Saturday!! Whoot Whoot! :)

Size: A cantalope. That sounds really big to me!

Weight gain: oh lordy who knows!!! I was 145 two weeks ago so probably like 150 now, just kidding. Probably like 146 147 don't feel like I've gain too much the past two weeks.

Gender: Have I mentioned we find out saturday????????????????? I have friday off work, my parents come into town thursday night, we are going to try to find time to purchase a crib this weekend...such an exciting time!!!

Movement: Everyday!! And Hunter got to feel it last week. He/She was kicking pretty good in bed one night so I grabbed Hunter's hand and sure enough he jerked it back with a surprise look on his face. I could tell he thought it was pretty cool :) For me baby moves all the time. I feel it on the way to work, at my desk a couple times a day, on the car ride home from work, and always before bed. I like a description that I read a little bit ago that it sort of feels like popcorn is popping in your stomach. That is a bit what it feels like at times.

Sleep: Still sleeping great!

What I miss: back to my deli meat. I want a turkey wrap so bad right now!

Best Moment this week: Feeling the babies kicks and having Hunter feel it.

Looking forward to: Saturday duh!

Cravings: Tacos. Ate five last night, thats right, five. I want more...might have them tonight too. The hard kind....not soft. I like the crunch :)

Symptoms: Hunger. Def have a healthy appetite these days which the books say is normal so I'm gonna go with it :) Tummy soreness at times, and at night I'm just sore and whooped. Mornings I wake up full of energy.

Pictures: These are from Sunday, Monday, Tuesday of this week!



4 comments:

  1. The belly has GROWN!!!! Lovin it! Cant wait for Saturday! Pink or Blue, Pink or Blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute - I can't stand it!!! I'm voting on a pink cake - can't wait to check FB to see if I'm right =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just the cutest, and I can't WAIT for the gender reveal! You are looking great - thin everywhere minus the baby!

    Will you pretty please divulge where your fabulous mirrored nightstand can be found?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KV and I looked at the posts together earlier this week... she couldn't get over your little bump... and how your growing from an unengaged boudoir girl to an expecting mommy! :) You look great, I'm so glad your feeling well my dear! SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs