Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

What I wore (with a bump)

This is a compilation of what i wore the past couple weeks (when I had time in the morning to take a pic) :)

1. Top Shade Maternity, Pants Gap (non-maternity).

Photobucket

2. Top Banana Republic (non-maternity), Cardigan Ann Taylor Loft (non-maternity), Skirt Gap (maternity).

Photobucket

3. Dress honestly I've had this for a year or two and I have no idea where I got it. I think it was like Belk or Nordstrom or something. It looks A LOT better on when I'm not pregnant but is stretchy so I thought I'd give it a try this day.

Photobucket

4. Dress Motherhood Maternity, Cardigan Express

Photobucket

5. Top Ann Taylor Loft (non-maternity), Khakis Gap Maternity

Photobucket

6. Dress Motherhood Maternity, Heels Banana Republic

Photobucket

7. Pants Express, Top Old Navy (maternity), Cardigan J.Crew

Photobucket

8. Dress I don't know the brand but just got it from a maternity boutique in Charleston called Sprout.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs