Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

What I wore...hey it's me Hunter V

Sooooo my mom thinks she's the only one with style in this house....well, she needs to think again because you've never seen a kid pull off a pair of osh gosh overalls as cute as I do. Needless to say, I thought some of you might like to know where I get some of my adorbs clothes aaaand if you don't care, well, I'm fairly certain you never get tired of looking at pictures of me :)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
This was my Christmas outfit. Mom saw it at Janie and Jack and couldn't resist. I wear the green and red checked collared shirt with just jeans too! Oh and they arent pictured but I wore it with some sharp looking loafers!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Oh the infamous tie shirt. Don't I look spiffy? I wore this on christmas eve but since the tie is a onesie it was still comfy. My tie onesie is from etsy my pinstripe pants and socks Janie and jack.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Mommy loves her some osh gosh. I have a feeling I'm going to own a pair of these in every size until I'm 18 :) my onesie is carters...they're the best!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
These overalls are super warm and cozy. Mom got them for me from restoration hardware baby & child.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
And lastly sometimes I ditch those little boy clothes and dress like a little man :) this is a Baby gap outfit jeans and all. Don't overlook my corduroy elbows. This outfit is paired perfectly with my duck boots...booyah!! Can u say stud muffin??

4 comments:

  1. Love me some baby Hunter. Janie and jack have the cutest outfits. Keep the poses coming. We love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best dressed little stud!! He's the cutest... and sweetest! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love this post--too cute! My favorite look are the Restoration Hardware overalls!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs