Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

What we ate

Let's be real, times have changed in the Lunsford household. I no longer have time to follow hunter around the kitchen ad he cooks taking step by step instruction pictures because, well, I'm feeding and tending to an infant. However, I'm still consistently amazed by what the man whips up and puts in front of me on a nightly basis so I've been just snapping a picture before I dig in. I also want to keep documenting these meals for our families future use. So instead of a dinner per post I'll post a weeks worth of what we ate....

And like the rest of the world we are starting the new year watching what we eat so these meals are mostly healthy!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Flank steak with roasted veggies

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Spaghetti with meat sauce and a pear salad. That white stuff on top of the pair salad is mayo...don't judge until you try it, its one of my favs!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Turkey burgers, a blackbean corn salad and cole slaw!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Sacred heart soup from the sacred heart diet. Hunter made a big batch of this soup for lunches and quick dinners. We both love it and he adds a little morning star meat to make it heartier.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Chicken and sweet potato stir fry. We added snow peas.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Pork curry stir fry

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
And this is what happens when Hunter doesn't cook dinner, I eat ramen. Creamy chicken, it's the best!! So sad, I know.

3 comments:

  1. YUMMY!! You are one lucky wife to have such a talented Chef as your hubby (of course, he's very lucky to have you as well)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks delicious! I will take the recipe for the corn salad with the turkey burgers. Anything Hunter makes is a hit for us. We still talk about his chili in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll say it again... and again... and again... His calling in life is to cook and create for others. He blows me away and these meals look delicious! Ok the pear salad will you post a blog on that? The pork curry looks amazing and I'm about to check out that healthy soup! :) I'm moving in... and GF, way to bring back the Ramen's! I love those!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs