Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Let's talk Gallery Walls....

I've been wanting to share our hallway gallery wall on the blog. Then I saw this morning Kelly’s Korner blog was having a link up party on them. Perfect timing…here goes.

It started out like this…with Hunter trying twice to hang it and took it down both times because he thought it looked terrible.

So I started from scratch and ended up with this….

Mom and I hung it when they were here for James's baptism weekend and everyone now loves it!!! I love that its pretty informal so I can add more pictures without redoing the whole look as the years go on.


My frames are all from potterybarn. (shocking I know, I’m so predictable)

Hope you all have a great weekend! xo

6 comments:

  1. I really love the clean lines and simplicity of the black frames/white matting. Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I need to get mine hung as well but never know exactly what I want - informal or straight lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gallery. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner link-up. :)'

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks absolutely amazing and hard to believe that it looks even better in person... b/c it looks killer in these pics! Love your house and love these tours. Now I'm eager to do our family gallery wall in our living room. Keep the blogs coming! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm much more of a straight line person, so I think I'd probably go with the first option for me. But I do think the second is far more artistic. I do love how there's a mix of single photos frames as well as two and three, but the same frame ties it all together. Definitely a nice addition! And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs