Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Worth the wait......

Hi Friends!! I know I've been MIA lately but life is taking over...in a good way!

Work is crazy, had the BF in town last weekend which was a TON of fun, have been planning and prepping for our Skybrook neighborhood yard sale which is THIS SATURDAY btw...7am-Noon Come see us!! (we'll have free coffee :))

AND...have a new business venture in the works!! Yep, you read that right! I haven't been this excited over anything in a LOOOOOOONG time.

Stay tuned, it'll be worth the wait, I promise :) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you... of course, I'm hoping that this new gig turns into your "full time" gig... you can retire from the bank, be my WTH-business-owner-bestie and we can sit around play with babies and drink vino all day!?! Sounds good, huh? No, but really... I'm SO EXCITED for you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs