Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's Official!

None of my pants fit :( At 10 weeks this happened much quicker than I expected. Although, according to baby's size I'm 10 weeks 5 days (almost 11 weeks) which I'm thinking might be more accurate. And I hate to say it but my Mom was right! About 3.5 weeks ago when Hunter was on the bachelor trip for the wedding we are in this weekend, I tried on a bunch of my clothes to see what I had to wear for the big wedding weekend in Charleston. I was on the phone with my mom while doing so and she said "why are doing that now your gonna grow before you have to leave" My response. "Yeah but not that much". She was right. Last night, we were packing and I tried on the same clothes I had in mind to bring (that fit 3.5 weeks ago) and nada. Not ONE of them buttoned. Unfortunately I'm also struggling with the belly band on some of my low cut pants. In order for the belly band to work on them it has to be down to my crouch which looks ridiculous.

Anyhoo - I managed to get creative and piece together different outfits last night for our trip to Charleston tomorrow! TGIW for me!

One of my BESTIES is getting married!!! Hunter and I are both in the wedding. It will be a "true southern affair" with the groomsman sporting head to toe seersucker, and myself in a slate blue bridesmaids dress. I can't wait to see everyone all dolled up in their southern garb and take part in all the fun wedding festivities. I might even see if I can find a cute maternity boutique down there...perhaps purchase some pants :)


Hunter on our wedding day with the Groom to be this weekend!


And myself as a bride with the bride to be!

Hope you all have a great rest of the week and wonderful weekend. TTYa Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Girll...no worries :) I was out of my pants around 15 weeks....the bella band is great but leggings saved me :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs