Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Petunia Pickle Bottom & Belly Bands

I feel like I have turned the corner this morning with this pregnancy! Hopefully I'm not writing this too soon and I remain feeling good but I just can't believe the amount of energy I have this morning and absolutely zero nausea. It could be adrenaline because its Friday and my mommy and daddy are here for the weekend but hopefully I'm just starting a new leaf! (is that a saying? a new leaf?) oh well ha!

I also officially broke out the belly band this morning! I could probably squeeze the button closed on my work pants but it would be so uncomfortable. So far, one of the best things about pregnancy is the excuse to be able to wear your pants unbuttoned all day! ha! I swear my wardrobe has gotten larger not smaller since I have the excuse to do that :) In other news, I made the first big baby purchase! Our DIAPER BAG!!! Hunter's sister has this Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper bag (how cute is that name btw Petunia Pickle Bottom, love it!) anyways, I learned of PPB from Carter and really like her diaper bag. After visiting them the other weekend Hunter even commented on how much he liked it. Done, sold, check it off the list now and spread out the expenses because over the summer we'll be purchasing nursery furniture! We went with this design (Peaceful Portofino). I figure it will go for boy, or girl and is pretty enough for Hunter to carry too ;)



Check out some of PPB's clothes and other products as well. Nordstrom has a pretty good selection, as well as Amazon.com. We received PPB social set and it's ADORABLE in person!! You can sign up for emails and they do an outlet sale a few times a year! I fear the day we find out the gender of baby and I can really start shopping! :)

Happy weekend everyone! Ours will be filled with family. My grandparents from NY, Parents from VA, and Aunt/Uncle/Cousins from Asheville NC are all here visiting for the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love my Petunia Pickle Bottom bag. I have the blue cake one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister-in-law has a PPB diaper bag and loves it! I really like the color you selected. Congrats!! I just stumbled across your blog and am eager to find out if it's going to be a boy or a girl! (Sorry for referring to your baby as a "it." ) Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS BAG Mel!!! Perfect for a boy or girl and it's adorable! Luv it! Oh and the little outfit w/ the cap that you purchased is SO STINK'N CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs