Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Vaca & Anny in Pictures...

Back to the grind today. It was a little hard waking up this morning and dragging myself in here but once I got here and got to work I realized it ain't so bad! It all got me to thinking what it would be like to go back to work after having 3.5months off with baby. I think like today if I can drag myself in I'll realize too, it ain't so bad. PLUS, we are going to visit a daycare on Wednesday that is right next to my work building downtown. If I can have baby downtown with me, go visit him/her during the day, just know he/she's a 2 min walk away from me I think it will make it all that much easier! There's a 6 month to a year wait though so fingers crossed we get in!!


Any who, a little reflection on our vacation and anniversary.


Vacation was awesome. We relaxed in the mornings, didn't rush, putting us on the beach around 1ish everyday. Left to head home by 4 or 5 which was plenty of time for little Reagan and us. A few nights cooked in, a few nights we went out, did a little shopping, and just spent some nice QT with fam which is what we love to do. Reagan LOVED the beach, sand, water ALL of it. She would charge the water upon arrival, stick her whole face in the sand (it was pretty funny), and her favorite thing turned out to be a hole Uncle Hunter would dig for her to sit/play in! :) And Incase I didn't paint a visual picture well enough here's an obnoxious amount of pictures for you to look at :)




































Our Anniversary was relaxing. Hunter went out and got us coffee and breakfast in the morning. We ran some errands in the afternoon, ate lunch at a local burger place, Big Daddy's, and then chilled on the couch pretty much until dinner time. For dinner we cooked crab cakes, lobster tails, and a wedge salad. Simple, fast, easy! Our cake to top it all off was actually delicious! Both of us were plesently surprised to discover it tasted the same as on wedding day.








We have a doctor's appointment wednesday so I'm going to wait until Thursday to do my 16 week post in order give give you folks the most up to date factoids!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! The monogramed swimsuit is absolutely adorable. Looks like a really fun time! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had a great (and relaxing) time! That dinner looks so good - now I'm hungry again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww look at the baby bump!!! You look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunter with a beard... he looks GREAT with one! Loved the pic's of vaca + anny AND Reagan is just presh girly! How in the heck is your anny dinner quick and easy... I wouldn't even know where to begin! Sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby bump is so cute ... you look great!

    The anniversary dinner looks fantastic. Girl, if you made those crabcakes yourself, I need a recipe -- if you purchased them here in CLT, please tell me where!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crabcakes were bought just like that from Harris teeter. All we did was cook them in a sautepan with a little butter. Same with the lobster tails. The potates were just cut up and baked in the oven with some oil, salt and pepper!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs