Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What I Wore (with a bump)

I was quite impressed with my outfit selection last week considering my limited resources. Pretty sure every week will not be blog material but for now let's all relish in this...

Monday: Shade tee (non maternity), Limited navy jacket (non maternity), Isabella Oliver skirt (maternity).

Photobucket

Tuesday: Ann Taylor Loft cardigan (non-maternity), Limited top (non-maternity), Francesca's skirt (non-maternity- has an elastic waist band, holla), Target flats. No links to the clothes cause its all old stuff...

Photobucket

Wednesday: Express pants (non-maternity - sporting a belly band under these suckers), Ann-taylor loft top and scarf (non-maternity), Tory Burch flats.

Photobucket

Thursday: Gap pants (maternity), Target tank top (non-maternity), Jcrew cardigan and necklaces (non-maternity), Banana Republic heels.

Photobucket

Friday: Express pants (w/ belly band), Express top and headband, Gap jean Jacket - all non-maternity, Tory Burch flats.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Super cute outfits! They look so great with your adorable baby bump!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH, I'm obsessed with the last two outfits--I hope to look as cute as you when I'm pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute bell... Makes me wanna rub it! I'm about to raid your closet and taking that pink cardigan with gild buttons! Total cuteness! Xo- LRT

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs