Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

You sure know how to make a preggers girl feel good...

Ya'll are so sweet. Thank you for commenting such kinds words, you have no idea how much they lift my day. My pregnancy thus far has been super easy and I have zero complaints but overall as some of you know, you still don't feel your complete self or as pretty as you would like. Compliments to a pregnant women do wonders to her happiness and self esteem. I'm going to remember this going forward and always make sure to return the niceness :)



In other news I never updated you all on the eggy's from our backyard a month or so ago. Well they did end up hatching and the little birdies have grown big enough to fly out of their coo coo nest. Just in time for me to begin watering my potted flowers again! They were on the verge of no return.



Here's a pic of the sweet chirp chirps fresh as they come!




I don't know about you but I'm REALLY looking forward to this three day weekend! Cleaning, golf, sunbathing, nursery progress, and spending time with in-laws and friends is what is on our agenda.

I really hope everyone has a fun and safe fourth. God bless America!! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Aww precious! I just love your little wild pets! ;)

    Have a safe & happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps... it's 23 weeks! Update your post mama!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs