Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Easiest cheesecake ever...

Have you all heard of this stuff? Philadelphia cheescake filling?

I had plans over the fourth of July to make a cheesecake. When shopping for ingredients at Walmart in the cream cheese section I saw this tub. Um, well...that seems a heck of a lot easier so I tried it. Just as good folks...I may never make a normal cheesecake again!

Photobucket

Graham cracker premade crust
Tub of philadelphia cheescake filling
Tub of coolwhip

Photobucket

I won't tell anyone how easy it is if you dont... :)

3 comments:

  1. Your cheesecake turned out so pretty! I LOVE easy recipes and am definitely going to be making this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Can't wait to try! Love that it's a flag cheesecake...we made one for the 4th too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay that looks DELISH and my mind is already thinking about all of the fun things to top it with!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs