Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby girls nursery....what would have been

If baby boy inside of me was a baby girl this is what I had planned for her nursery :)

Photobucket

1. Elinor Pink Graham and Brown wallpaper. This no doubt would steal the show and I could keep all else fairly simple.

2. A fancy monogrammed pillow. I've had this image for so long I have no idea where I originally found it.

3. RHbabyandchild frayed ruffle & vintage stripe bedding.

4. Ikea Hemnes nightstand

5. A neutral window panel these are from PBkids.

6. An equally neutral yet still beautiful nursery chair. Was thinking linen and loving these from RH babyandchild until the reality of cost set in.
I must add we ended up getting a tan linen chair from USA baby for HL5 and I love it just as much for more than half the cost. We went with the little castle Valentino glider in Riviera linen! Total cost $460! A steal I thought for a high quality glider!

7. Ikea Hemnes dresser - We are still going with this for Hunter's nursery although after measuring realized the double dresser won't fit so we'll be going with the 3 drawer chest. 100 dollar savings, love our small nursery! :)


8. And lastly the Kendall PB crib. This would have been Hunterette's and now is Hunters. We were going with this crib either way. In my opinion you can't beat the price tag on this puppy for a high quality PBkids crib!

Awww saying bye bye to the inspiration board of sweeet Hunterette's nursery. I do love it but love my growing little boy more! :)

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty wallpaper! You could still consider it for a powder room :)

    I'm going to a baby shower tomorrow for a little girl, thanks for getting me in the spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!!! Maybe one day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Mel!!! Can I adopt this for my hopefully soon Elle???

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs