Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

26 weeks!!

Size of baby: A cucumber! 15 inches long and 2.2 pounds

Weight Gain: Not positive. My guess would be around 154 or so. Hopefully not more than that! Which would put me at gaining 24 pounds so far.

Maternity clothes: Def all maternity tops unless it was a big flowy shirt I owned prepregnancy. I'm wearing a pair of my normal pants to work today with a belly band but I'm thinking I might only be able to get away with this for a couple more weeks. I think its so funny how when I was first pregnant I wanted to be in maternity clothes so badly and now I'm so excited when I wear my prepregnancy clothes.

Gender: It's a boy! Hunter Lee Lunsford V.

Movement: I can tell he is growing in there and has less room to move around. His kicks are stronger and I'm feeling/seeing more waves of movement across my whole belly or one side. I'll also feel these little hard knots at times and when I push on them they move so I'm certain those are his little feet, elbow or something. During the week when I'm working he'll kick lots while I'm sitting at my desk, and then a lot at night when I get in bed. On the weekends since I get to sleep in a bit more I'll feel him in the morning while I'm still lying in bed.

Sleep: Good! Very grateful for this!! And I don't feel like I am as tired as I was last weekend either.

What I miss: My clothes not feeling tight. I pretty much strip as soon as I get home because I feel like everything I wear is restricting and uncomfortable. Even my maternity clothes. I like nothing more than to just be nekid! ha :)

Best moment this week: Seeing the nursery come together. I just adore it and can't wait to see Hunter sleeping or playing in his room on day. I also received my baby shower invitation on the mail!! Very exciting!! Thank you soooo much to my great friends Lindsey and Kristin for throwing me a shower!! xoxo

Looking forward to: Holding my baby boy!! GAH I can't wait!!!! We have two more relaxing weekends ahead of us and then for about 2 months straight we are busy busy busy with weddings, vacations, showers and football games. The business will be lots of fun and THEN...he'll be here!!! :)

Cravings: Hands down I think I officially have a craving. Azteca Mexican. Not any Mexican place it has to be Azteca! I LOVE there beans and rice and I always get the chimicanga. Hunter took me there last night and I could eat it again right now! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Symptoms: Ugh, I got one of those awful leg cramps last night. NO fun. My back is sore at times, and my stomach tight and achy especially after I eat. I'm really feeling great though. I have ZERO complaints.

Pictures: Taken on Tuesday before work when I was exactly 26 weeks.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You look so great hun!!! And YES, the nursery I'm sure was the best moment! It looks adorable! I can't wait to see it in person! Now... go get chu a chimicanga! xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs