Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Isabella Inspired...

I often look through catalogs just to see how the models outfits are pieced together. Then I hit my own closet for similar items in order to copy a look. For example....

This Isabella Oliver Maternity Spring Catalog had this image on front...




I die over how chic this model looks while pregnant!!!

In an attempt to be a copy cat, I scoured my closet for a similar cotton dress, scarf and belt. I needed a gold watch and some chunky gold braclets that I didn't have. But oh well, can't be perfect.
You better believe I threw on my aviators before walking out the door though. boo-yaaaa!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I never in a million years would have thought to belt this dress below my belly and wear it with a scarf without the catalogs inspiration!! You should try it :) I love using J-crew catalogs as inspiration as well especially when it comes to mixing and matching colors and patterns.

4 comments:

  1. OHMYGAH - you look just as adorable as that model!!! LOVE the outfit! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you are just way cute. If I passed you at SP mall I'd totally think you were the cutest pregnant gal ever!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs