Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

Thanks again to Dave and Nicola for hosting a relaxing and fun Sunday gathering. Here's a few pictures from the Gingerbread making festivities. I just can't wait until one day we can all do this with our kiddos!




Proudly displayed on our diningroom tea cart :)

Getting very excited for Christmas!!! Dad bought a 170 dollars worth of prime rib at Wegmans for Christmas dinner! Excessive for 4 people? Not to him :) Mom has been putting thought into her pretty table to serve it on, and my sight and taste senses are ready to be pleased! :) There's some toys being given that I know Dad and Hunter will enjoy playing with (you'll shoot your eye out with that thing!), we'll watch Christmas vacation and laugh til we cry, and I can't forget to bring my Twas the night before Christmas book from when I was little so Daddy can read it to us on Christmas Eve. There will also be some game playing and wine drinking....ahhhhhhhhh quality family time. Thank you Jesus for being our Saviour!

2 comments:

  1. This gave me a lil tear... I just love the holidays and people like you that enjoy time with the most speical people in their lives... love that you Dad still reads to ya'll! Merry Christmas Mrs. Lunsford IV! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited your house made it to the dining room cart, you were a pro at decorating!! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs