Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Home Decor

It's very fun to see everyone's Holiday Home Decor in blog land. I just love getting ideas for next year and looking at peoples gorgeous homes! Look, Linger, Love just posted hers and after looking at it I can guarentee you will see bows tied on the side of my wreaths next year, and our books wrapped in festive ribbon. Here's some holiday decor pictures from around The Lunsford house this year....(remember you can click on the picture to enlarge it)










It's party day tomorrow, I'm so excited!!! The platters are labeled ready for yummy food, the ball ornaments are sparkling as they hang from the garage ceiling, candles are ready to be a float, candy canes anxiously await to be placed in the christmas brew, and Santa Hunter has brushed up on his dirty santa gaming skills! Stay tuned for pictures next week. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend! xoxo

P.S. Lindsey Regan Thorne just did a great post today with some party planning tips that I definitely follow, check it out!

3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful - you did a great job with all of the holiday touches throughout your house... I love the garland on the artwork in the bathroom - what a great idea! I cannot wait for tomorrow! xx-o, LRT {your blog stalker}...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks festive and fabulous!! So does your blog background, too cute.

    Thanks so much for the shoutout! I'm flattered :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should link this post to www.thenester.com today :) She is having her Chrismas Tour of Homes!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs