Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Last Nights Dinner

This little...well BIG piece of heaven was placed on my lap last night. And in case you can't tell what it is underneath all the shredded lettuce, tomato, and sour cream, it's.......

ENCHILADAS!!!! We had left over pulled pork from a local bbq place so Hunter got creative. He warmed up the pork in a sauce pan with a little green salsa (I'm sure some other spices too) then placed the filling in tortillas, rolled em up, placed them in a casserole dish, topped with cheese, baked it, and WALA! Since I've known him, he's always topped our Enchiladas with shredded lettuce and tomato slices, my guess is it's something his mama used to do, lucky me!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Drooling at my seat, that looks delish! You and Hunt are so creative w/ your meals! Will you please blog the chili recipe? I loved the grilled peppers and mushrooms and would LOVE for JT to whip that bad boy up on Sunday! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs