Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dinner tonight

Big changes over here in wanna-be blogland, thanks to Lindsey Regan Thorne!! I've been getting frustrated with the fact that when I take my images and turn them into a collage it is greatly reducing the quality. By the time I resize, upload to photobucket yada yada and hit publish the finished product looks fuzzy and pixelated. It's been driving me nuts because I don't have a big ole fancy camera to have my images looking like shizzzzz! Well it has been discovered that perhaps microsoft paint just isn't going to cut it. A lovely little lunch and learn session on Photoshop Elements with Lindsey and this is what her greatness created! Cheers to better images, collages, and cheetos!

BTW - this really was Hunter and I's dinner last night feel free to make it your Dinner tonight :)

4 comments:

  1. I need a tutorial on all of this photo stuff! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need to know how to work the blog, I think that is part of why I never do it, it takes me forever to figure one little thing out...anyways, I LOVE healthy meals such as what you posted...Really inspired me for din din tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I cant read your blog till after 4:30...I always end up about to knaw my arm off! LOL you always have the yummiest looking food! looks like im having this for dinner tonight - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to looooove photoshoping your beautiful pics!! I can't wait to see what you come up with :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs