Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I Wore (like 2 weeks ago) :)

As you can see I need some practice in the self photography department and I'm also debating on whether or not to write where my pieces of clothing & jewelry are from. Most of my things are so old that you won't be able to find them in the stores anyways but if something is newer I'll write where I got it. WIW(whatiwore) is a WIP (workinprogress)! :)

Photobucket
Ivory Pants are fairly new from Ny&Co.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Flats are newer from Tory Burch

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Monday is totally up my alley and something I would wear! Going to go to NY&C to get the pants! Even though I cant wear them yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Monday and the detailing on the cuffs and collar of Thursday's plaid shirt. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs