Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sunday Night Dinner

This dinner looks fancy but you have to trust me when I say IT'S NOT!! We love the prepacked, preseasoned rack of lamb at Trader Joes. Literally all Hunter does is open the package, slice them, and grill em! The scalloped potato's are boxed, and the salad (which is my new favorite salad btw) is just cut up avocado, tomato, olives, red onion, chunks of really fresh mozzarella, and a simple dressing made of
4 tbsp olive oil, 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar (we added a little balsamic too), 1 tsp stone ground mustard, and salt & pepper to taste! TRY IT, please I'm begging YOU!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tonights Dinner is SUPPER CLUB!! The third Thursday of every month a group of girls and I get together for dinner. We rotate who hosts and its the hostess's job to pick the theme and make the main dish. Everyone else brings an appetizer, side, dessert or drink that fits the theme. Tonight I will host 10 or so ladies for a "southern food" theme, with Shrimp n Grits as my main course. I mean, did you really think it would be something else? Really looking forward to a lovely evening with the ladies, along with tasting what they all bring! mmmmmm

3 comments:

  1. that salad looks off the chain! OMG!!! all of it looks delish! I am going to have to try that rack of meat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you post your Shrimp and Grits recipe?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs